- Your accessing or use of this web site constitutes acceptance of these terms and conditions. If you do not accept these terms and conditions in full, your use of this web site must be terminated immediately. Please contact Vernay if you have questions or concerns regarding these terms and conditions.
- The term “Vernay” as used in these terms and conditions shall include Vernay Laboratories, Inc. and its affiliate companies.
- Linking to this web site is permitted and appreciated if Vernay receives advance notice of the proposed linkage and does not object to it. Vernay may object at any time prior to or following the linkage.
- You acknowledge and agree that the content and processes of this site are protected by copyrights, trademarks, and other proprietary rights, including intellectual property rights, that these rights are valid and protected in all media now existing or later developed, and that except as specifically provided herein, use of such content and processes is governed and restricted by applicable copyright, trademark, and other intellectual property laws. More specifically but without limitation, the names, images, logos, and pictures identifying Vernay products and services in many countries are proprietary marks of Vernay, and the products themselves are proprietary. Use of trademarks and service marks other than as authorized by law is permitted only with the explicit permission of the mark owner.
- Vernay does not guarantee the confidentiality of the content of e-mail transmissions. If you wish to exchange confidential information with us, please contact us by telephone or other secure method.
- Software from this site may not be downloaded or exported outside the United States without the software owner’s prior written permission.
- Any disputes relating to a transaction facilitated by your use of this web site or by communication with Vernay via the Internet shall be determined in accordance with the laws of the state of Ohio, United States of America, by the courts of the state of Ohio, United States of America, to which courts’ personal jurisdiction you hereby consent, unless Vernay in its sole discretion waives the requirements of this paragraph in writing.
If any provision of these terms and conditions shall be unlawful, void, or for any reason legally unenforceable, the provision shall be deemed severable from these terms and conditions and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of the remaining provisions.